Tuesday, November 16, 2004

For Kenny

Hello Kenny.

When I first put the Burqa Report together, I realised that there may just possibly be one or two individuals who have perhaps, been trapped in a cave somewhere and therefore may be unaware of the whole Taliban/Afghanistan situation and their suppression of women via the burqa. In addition, these people may also fail to make the religious connection, especially if their knowledge of American politics and republican hypocrisy is minimal.

However, my attempt at humour would have at least been diminished if I had to explain everything, so I decided to give readers the benefit of the doubt. There you have it Kenny, sorry you missed the point - or perhaps not...depends on which Kenny you may be!

Would all other cave-dwelling potential Kenny-type commentators also please take note of the above explanation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home