Saturday, November 13, 2004

More Burqa

Folks, this burqa thing is taking over my life! I just had a call from a lady named Penelope Pernicious who said she was founder and President of MAB (Mothers Against Burqas).

"We're really pissed about this!", she said.

"All of us voted for Bush but we didn't expect that asshole to go this far!".

I asked her to calm down and moderate her language but she pressed on in the same vein.

"Fuck that!" she yelled, "I've got three kids of burqa age and I want to know how the fuck I'm supposed to know who the hell they're playing with?"

"They'll all look the fucking same!" she railed, "It could be the daughter of any scumbag my kid is playing with, it's not good enough, those GOP bastards haven't thought this thing through!"

I agreed she had a point and suggested she call Victoria of ASF to see if something could be done.

"That whore!" she screamed, "I tried her before I called you, she's a fuckin' evil bitch with her own agenda and no help at all!"

Eventually I managed to stop her cursing and promised to use what little influence I may have, to help her. I get the nagging feeling that this thing is opening up a king-size can of worms, there's a whole lot more to come. Stay tuned for more on the American burqa saga!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home