Friday, November 12, 2004

Favourite Quotes

Here are a few quotes that may amuse or enlighten you.

"I like to keep an open mind, but not so open my brains fall out!" - James Oberg, NASA engineer.

"Ockham's Razor is blunt, but it always cuts!" - me.

"If we don't play God, who will?" - Jim Watson (of DNA fame)

"Let's take a visual look at this" - a work colleague.

"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence" - Carl Sagan, scientist.

"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence" - Sagan again.

"I owe a lot to my parents, especially my mother and father" - Greg Norman, golfer.

"The needs of the one outweigh the needs of the many" - James T. Kirk, starship captain and selfish bastard!

"Screwing Tasha Yar almost made me human" - Commander Data, Starfleet officer and android.

"The main thing wrong with fundamentalists, is that they're fundamentally wrong! - me

"Wisdom is not the product of schooling but the result of the lifelong attempt to acquire it" - Albert Einstein


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home