Thursday, November 11, 2004

BBC Television

In the space of two or three weeks the BBC both dismayed and impressed me. The short series "Mediums: Talking to The Dead", was the programme that forced me to email them my complaint about their ever-increasing tendency towards sensationlism and the production of material that seems aimed at a certain section of the public. Their behaviour is very much like a commercial channel that must produce crap like this to generate cash, being forced to pay the BBC to produce this kind of nonsense, really annoys me!

On the positive side, another short series entitled "A Brief History of Disbelief", presented by the excellent Jonathon Miller, was very good. I emailed them again, this time with words of praise and encouragement.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home