Friday, December 03, 2004

Mundane Matters

Am I alone, or do others get infuriated by labels and various tags attached to garments in the most uncomfortable places? There's nothing worse than a new shirt with a huge, coarse label double-stitched into the back of the neck, the first thing I do is cut it right off.

Listen, you ignorant garment producers, we don't need to be reminded of our size by having the skin abraded from our necks! If you must attach a label then make it a stick-on one or use some other means of easy detachment, I'm fed up damaging new clothes trying to dislodge obstinate labels!

From now on I will visit a large store at least once a week and ask them if they know any other store where I can buy a shirt without neck labels. Making it clear that they just lost a sale may make them put pressure on the manufacturers. If lots of us do it, they will get the message.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with you. i'm fucking fed up with that shit!!!

2:58 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home